Vinal Semi Exterior Emulsion Paint can be applied on vast range of exterior surfaces viz cement plaster, masonry, concrete, asbestos sheet ,POP, Gypsum etc.
- Ensure that the substrate to be painted is free of any dirt, dust, oil, grease, any algea / fungal growth or any other type of contamination.
- This can be achieved by vigorous brushing of surface with media like wire, tar brush etc and cleaning with soft water.
- In case of pre painted surfaces – loose old paint etc should be throughly removed.
- Surfaces showing signs of chalking and flaking should be treated with some suitable sealer etc.
- Any touch up/ rectification required in the surface should be done with sand cement mortar only and it should be subjected to proper curing.
- For freshly plastered surface, care should be taken for proper curing and sufficient drying time.
|Vinal Exterior water base Acrylic Primer
|1st Coat Vinal Semi Acrylic Exterior Emulsion
|2nd Coat Vinal Semi Acrylic Exterior Emulsion
* Recoat period is quoted for 25°C at 50% relative humidity – may vary under different conditions.
||One liter of Semi Exterior Emulsion covers 11 to 13 sq. mts for per coat depending on the porosity of surface and method of application.
|Recommended Dry Film Thickness(DFT)
||0-9 on glass plate at 60°, smooth finish with slight sheen
||40-50% by volume with water
||Interval of at least 4 hours between two coats is essential Hard dry – 24 hours
||Minimum 1yr when stored in original sealed container away from sunlight and excessive heat
** Actual coverage may vary on factors such as substrate porosity, method of application etc.
- Do not overdilute or over extend the brush
- Stir Well Before Use
For performance optimisation – ensure proper washing and cleaning of structures at regular intervals.
Please refer to detailed MSDS of Eco Shine for detailed information on safe handling of product
PACKING SIZE & SHADE RANGE:
- Pack Size Availability: 1ltr, 4ltr, 10ltr, 20ltr
- Available in Large Shade Range